The results of Phase Three will be discussed at timetabled project workshops with the partner museums, and final reports detailing the results of Phase Three will be posted on the web in 2008. However, preliminary reports will be posted as these become available. In particular, reports summarising visitor profiles in relation to social inclusion issues will be posted, usually within one to two months of survey work at a particular museum (see Timetable). Other reports or opinion pieces deriving from audience or community work will be posted for discussion from time to time, and readers are encouraged to respond to these with feedback and commentary.
- Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery - The Equiano Exhibition [pdf file, 150KB]
- British Empire and Commonwealth Museum, Bristol - Breaking the Chains [pdf file, 142KB]
- British Museum - Inhuman Traffic: The Business of the Slave Trade [pdf file, 173KB]
- Hull City Council - Wilberforce House Museum [pdf file, 214KB]
- National Museums Liverpool - The International Slavery Museum [pdf file, 180KB]
- Museum in Docklands - London, Sugar and Slavery [pdf file, 125KB]
- National Maritime Museum - Atlantic Worlds [pdf file, 156KB]