Terms of reference
- To contribute to the development of library and information strategy, policies, services and resources.
- To discuss strategic requirements and priorities to inform the Library budget setting.
- To advise the Director on the implementation of School and University policy policies which relate to the Library.
- To advise on collection development and acquisition of library resources.
- To make suggestions to the Director as to how to maintain and enhance the staff and student experience in the Library, both as a physical space and as a research resource.
- To advise on Library access policy including remote access.
- To share and disseminate information and good practice with respect to the provision of library services, delivered on behalf of HEIs and other associated organisations.
- To advise on promotion of the Library collection.
|Dr Joan Allen|
|Mr Ian Cruse|
House of Lords Library
Professor Ann Hughes
University of Keele
|Dr Anke Holdenried|
University of Bristol
Ms Heather Rowland
Society of Antiquaries of London
Dr Richard Saville
Professor David Stevenson
|Dr Julia Walworth|
|Dr David Wykes|
Dr William's Library