Terms of reference
- To contribute to the development of library and information strategy, policies, services and resources.
- To discuss strategic requirements and priorities to inform the Library budget setting.
- To advise the Director on the implementation of School and University policy policies which relate to the Library.
- To advise on collection development and acquisition of library resources.
- To make suggestions to the Director as to how to maintain and enhance the staff and student experience in the Library, both as a physical space and as a research resource.
- To advise on Library access policy including remote access.
- To share and disseminate information and good practice with respect to the provision of library services, delivered on behalf of HEIs and other associated organisations.
- To advise on promotion of the Library collection.
|Dr Joan Allen|
|Mr Ian Cruse|
House of Lords Library
Professor Ann Hughes
University of Keele
Dr Anke Holdenried
University of Bristol
Professor Ben Kaplan
Ms Heather Rowland
Society of Antiquaries of London
Dr Richard Saville
Professor David Stevenson
Dr Julia Walworth
Ms Pip Willcox
Dr David Wykes
Dr William's Library