Terms of reference
- To contribute to the development of library and information strategy, policies, services and resources.
- To discuss strategic requirements and priorities to inform the Library budget setting.
- To advise the Director on the implementation of School and University policy policies which relate to the Library.
- To advise on collection development and acquisition of library resources.
- To make suggestions to the Director as to how to maintain and enhance the staff and student experience in the Library, both as a physical space and as a research resource.
- To advise on Library access policy including remote access.
- To share and disseminate information and good practice with respect to the provision of library services, delivered on behalf of HEIs and other associated organisations.
- To advise on promotion of the Library collection.
|Dr Joan Allen|
Professor Ann Hughes
Dr Anke Holdenried
University of Bristol
Professor Ben Kaplan
Ms Heather Rowland
Society of Antiquaries of London
Professor David Stevenson
|Mr Patrick Vollmer|
House of Lords Library
Dr Julia Walworth
Ms Pip Willcox
Dr David Wykes
Dr William's Library