The Queen Mary Centre for Religion and Literature in English launched in January 2016, is a collaboration between the School of English and Drama and the School of History at Queen Mary University of London, focusing on Roman Catholicism, the Church of England, Protestant dissent, Methodism, and Judaism.
Their website is available here: http://www.sed.qmul.ac.uk/religionandliterature
The Centre hosts major research projects, including:
- the Dissenting Academies Project http://www.qmulreligionandliterature.co.uk/research/the-dissenting-academies-project/
- the Henry Crabb Robinson Project http://www.crabbrobinson.co.uk/
- the journal Enlightenment and Dissent http://www.qmulreligionandliterature.co.uk/journal-homepage/
- the Seminar in Religion and Literature http://www.qmulreligionandliterature.co.uk/home/seminar-in-religion-and-literature/
- Research in Progress and Reading Group http://www.qmulreligionandliterature.co.uk/home/research-in-progress-and-reading-group/.