The EHS welcomes applications for membership from:
- individuals furthering the study of the history of Christianity;
- students working in relevant fields;
- scholars studying and/or teaching the history of Christianity at institutions of higher education in the UK and abroad;
- and institutions and other bodies interested in furthering the study of the history of Christianity.
There are two types of membership:
1. Subscribing membership (£40 p.a.) entitles you to receive the annual volume of Studies in Church History. This normally retails to members at £25 and to non-members at £40 or £45. You also receive a regular newsletter and are entitled to a discount on the society's publications.
2. Ordinary membership (£20 p.a.), for which you receive a regular newsletter and are entitled to a discount on the society's publications.
Full-time students, along with unemployed or retired members, may claim 'concessionary' status, but if they commit themselves to receiving a copy of the annual volume of Studies in Church History they are 'concessionary subscribing' members.
You can also use PayPal to pay your subscription (it accepts credit as well as debit cards). To do so, please click here to go to the form. The society makes a small charge to cover the cost of receiving payments in this way. NB: you will also need to fill in and send the membership form separately, indicating that you have chosen this method of payment.
If you have any further queries, please contact the Membership Secretary, Prof Françoise Deconinck-Brossard, email@example.com. You may also send her your completed membership form as a file attachment.