Topics in History education
There are many interesting aspects to the teaching of history over the past century, for instance, the impact of technology, the development of examinations and the role of teacher training in developing new teaching styles. We prepared papers on such topics as background reading to inform the writing of the book. These papers are self-contained accounts, but they can also be read alongside our draft chapters here.
- Teacher training - up the 1960s
- Teacher training - 1960s to present day
- Analysis of teacher numbers 1960s to present day
- Examinations and school leavers 1945-65
- History examinations from the 1960s to the present day
- History examination syllabuses 1960s to the present day