Bibliographic update April 2016: All

Journal of the British Archaeological Association

‘It would have pitied any heart to see’: Destruction and Survival at Cistercian Monasteries in Northern England at the Dissolution
MICHAEL CARTER, vol. 168 (1): 77-110
‘Sedilia in choro sunt fracta’: The Medieval Nomenclature of Seating in Churches
JAMES ALEXANDER CAMERON, vol. 168 (1): 111-130
The Southchurch Chapel and the Earliest Building Contract in England
GABRIEL BYNG, vol. 168 (1): 131-141
The Communion of St Denis and the Feast of Corpus Christi in the 15th-Century Stained Glass of All Saints North Street in York
AMANDA DAW, vol. 168 (1): 142-164
Madonna Tabernacles in Scandinavia c. 1150–c. 1350
ELISABETH ANDERSEN, vol. 168 (1): 165-185
The Choirs of St Vitus’s Cathedral in Prague: A Marriage of Liturgy, Coronation, Royal Necropolis and Piety
PETR ULIČNÝ, vol. 168 (1): 186-233
The Woman who Funded the BAA’s Ochs Scholarship: A Short Account
INGE CRAMER, vol. 168 (1): 234-241
Richard K. Morris (1943–2015)
Linda Monckton, vol. 168 (1): 242-247
REVIEWS OF BOOKS
vol. 168 (1): 248-272
ANNUAL REPORT OF THE COUNCIL FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2014
vol. 168 (1): 273-281
REGINALD TAYLOR AND LORD FLETCHER ESSAY PRIZE
vol. 168 (1): 282-284
THE OCHS SCHOLARSHIPS
vol. 168 (1): 285-286
INDEX TO VOLS 164–168, 2011–2015
ANN HUDSON, vol. 168 (1): 287-322

Journal of the History of Collections

Collecting and replicating antiquities: casts, substitutions, and the culture of the copy in the Quattrocento
Clark, L. R., vol. 28 (1): 1-13
'Nummus aliquantulum suspectus: the counterfeit coins of the Tux collection (1715-1798) at the University of Tubingen
Krmnicek, S., vol. 28 (1): 15-25
The artist as collector: Francois Boucher (1703-1770)
Priebe, J., vol. 28 (1): 27-42
The Stafford Gallery at Cleveland House and the 2nd Marquess of Stafford as a collector
Humfrey, P., vol. 28 (1): 43-55
A museum of souvenirs: Adolphe Thiers, collector of the nineteenth century
Lasc, A. I., vol. 28 (1): 57-71
Manuel Lopez Cepero (1778-1858) and the trade in paintings between Madrid and Seville in the first half of the nineteenth century
Martinez Plaza, P. J., Translated by Wade A. Matthews, vol. 28 (1): 73-84
A nineteenth-century glyptic collection in the National Museum in Krakow: the cabinet of Constantine Schmidt-Ciązyłski
Gołyźniak, P., Natkaniec-Nowak, L., Dumałska-Słowik, M., vol. 28 (1): 85-96
Syndicate content