'Grants for History 2012' now available
Grants for History 2012 is now available to buy from our online bookshop: www.history.ac.uk/bookshop
Grants for History is an invaluable guide that provides historians with the most up-to-date information about financial resources available from the UK and overseas for historical and affiliated research activities. One of the main purposes of the guide is to help researchers find appropriate funding as quickly as possible. Arranged by type of award, Grants for History now has an index of awards, awarding bodies and subjects.
Who would benefit from the Guide?
- Postgraduates hoping to do research in history or a closely related subject
- Postgraduates already doing research and looking for financial support
- Supervisors of postgraduate research
- Academic staff looking for funding for individual research
- Academic staff looking for support for institutional/joint research
- Independent historians seeking financial support
- Professors and research co-ordinators
What does the Guide contain?
- Details of all scholarships and fellowships available, including exchange and research fellowships
- Sources of grants for maintenance, travel, study leave, conferences and publication
- Details of prizes offered for historical books, articles and essays
- Full contact details of where to apply
- Invaluable advice on submitting applications to secure funding
Grants is published annually in October. You can also buy Grants from the School of Advanced Study bookshop in Senate House (on the second floor of South Block).