For IHR members
- The library can try to borrow or get copies of material if it is not readily available in London.
- Fees are charged for loans. An indicative price for a UK loan is £46 per volume (covering loan cost, return postage and an administrative charge). Exact prices can be obtained on application.
- IHR members may find it cheaper to use a public library or your own university library if you have one.
For IHR students and staff
- IHR students and staff can arrange to be charged through their department.
For other libraries
- We do not lend items in our collection to other libraries, but may be able to provide photocopies (see below).