The IHR and British Records Association (BRA) invite you to attend this one day conference on Thursday 18 May 2017.
This conference aims to promote the understanding and collaboration between archivists and researchers; explore challenges posed by digital access to collections, and improve methodologies (e.g. education/training for researchers in what information is available from online catalogues, how archivists can improve catalogue descriptions so researchers can find relevant records more easily and how you can understand the context of records showing up in searches)
- Nick Barrett (Univ of Nottingham)
- Geoff Browell (Kings College London)
- Maria Castrillo (Senate House Library)
- Kathleen Chater
- Sophie Clapp (Boots)
- Clare Cowling (IALS)
- Jo Pugh (TNA & University of York)
- Tom Scott ( Wellcome Collection)
- Tamara Thornhill (TFL)
- Jane Winters (SAS)
For a workshop provisional programme, please click here.
- Full rate: £35
- Concession rate: £25 (Student/retired/IHR Friend/BRA member)
Fees include refreshments and lunch