IHR seminars: text only listing
The Institute is home to more than 70 seminar series which meet regularly during the academic year.
Our seminars are free and open to all, advance booking is not required. Please check each week for room or programme changes.
A browsable guide to all seminars by date is also available.
A-Z listing of IHR seminars: click on the headings to show all seminar series.
'Architectural History' to 'Economic and Social History of the Early Modern World'
- Architectural History
- Black British History
- Britain at Home and Abroad
- British History in the 17th Century
- British History in the Long 18th Century
- Christian Missions in Global History
- Collecting & Displaying
- Contemporary British History
- Conversations and Disputations
- Crusades and the Latin East
- Digital History
- Earlier Middle Ages
- Economic and Social History of the Early Modern World
'Education in the Long 18th Century' to 'History of Sexuality'
- Education in the Long 18th Century
- European History, 1150-1550
- European History, 1500-1800
- Food History
- Gender and History in the Americas
- History and Public Health
- History Lab
- History of Education
- History of Gardens and Landscapes
- History of Libraries
- History of Liturgy
- History of Political Ideas
- History of Political Ideas / Early Career Seminar
- History of Sexuality
'Imperial and World History' to 'Marxism in Culture'
- Imperial and World History
- Imperial and World History: Colonial/Postcolonial New Researchers' Workshop
- Interdisciplinary Seminar on Medievalism
- International History
- Italy 1200-1700
- Jewish History
- Late Medieval
- Latin American History
- London Group of Historical Geographers
- London Society of Medieval Studies
- Low Countries
- Maritime History and Culture
- Marxism in Culture