Library scanning and enquiry services
We can offer a limited scanning and enquiry service, for those who would otherwise be unable to access material through other channels, or who need remote access to specific IHR collections.
Subject to staff availability, we aim to provide a limited, free copying and enquiry service, including for example:
- Scanning short sections
- Downloading records from electronic resources
- Help with looking up and checking references
We may need to change these arrangements at short notice should our capacity become stretched or the situation with Covid-19 change and there is likely to be some delay in supplying materials.
- Individual readers will only be able to order a limited amount of material, and we will usually only be able to provide copies up to article/chapter length.
- There will generally be a limit of 30 minutes to any reference enquiry work.
- Materials may be unavailable due to copyright and intellectual property, conservation or other reasons.
- Scans can be provided in PDF format (or other formats if required). We can supply colour images if this is helpful.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your requirements. Copies will be for personal use only. Please enquire further if you require permission to publish.