Library scanning and enquiry services
If you can't get to the IHR, we are pleased to offer a scanning and enquiry service, subject to staff availability.
We aim to provide a limited, free copying and enquiry service, including for example:
- Scanning short sections
- Downloading records from electronic resources
- Help with looking up and checking references
Please note that this is a temporary service to help people who can't travel during the pandemic. We may need to change things at short notice should our capacity become stretched or the situation with Covid-19 change. There may be some delay in supplying materials.
- Individual readers will only be able to order a limited amount of material, and we will usually only be able to provide copies up to article/chapter length.
- There will generally be a limit of 30 minutes to any reference enquiry work.
- In general, we hope to supply materials within two weeks.
- Materials may be unavailable due to copyright and intellectual property, conservation or other reasons.
- Scans can be provided in Jpeg or PDF format. We can supply colour images if this is helpful.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your requirements. Copies will be for personal use only. Please enquire further if you require permission to publish.