This eighth issue of History in Focus looks at Gender history and the resources available to study it. To find issues on other topics, go to our home page.
In this issue:
- articles: two original articles on Gender history by Dr Joanne Bailey (Cambridge University) and Dr John Arnold (University of London). If you would like to add to the discussion, you can send your own article. See the articles page for details.
- websites: hand-chosen websites about Gender history, reviewed by the In Focus editorial team.
- book reviews: reviews of major books on Gender history .
- bibliography: key books on Gender history, listed by publisher, with book summaries and links to publishers' pages.
- research: a list of PhD theses about gender, as well as university teachers with an interest in gender.
- more resources: a guide to museums, libraries and archives that deal with gender history, and a link to find teachers of gender at universities.
Don't forget: you can jump to other issues of in Focus by using the menu on the top right of the page.