- We don't lend but can supply copies of chapters, articles or other extracts where copyright legislation allows.
- IHR library members can get a limited number of free article-length copies for a trial period. Other charges for standard copying are in line with the British Library charges. Other reprographics orders are charged individually.
- Please ask for further information if you require permission to publish.
- Further details about our self-service copying facilities are available.
- Please complete the online form with details of your requirements.
For other libraries
- We charge in line with British Library charges and can accept payment through the British Library account system, using IFLA vouchers or by supplying a pro-forma invoice. To request items, please email email@example.com.
For information about licensing for non-private use of an image from our collections, please contact us with details of your requirements.