Reviews in History
Reviews in History was launched in 1996, and publishes reviews and reappraisals of significant work in all fields of historical interest. To date, we have published over 2000 reviews, reaching thousands of readers via the Internet and the free email alert. New reviews appear regularly.
The journal's key features are:
- Longer reviews than usual (2000–3000 words)
- Free access to all reviews
- Free email alert with links to the latest reviews.
- Texts available to print / as PDFs
- Speed of publication
- Right of reply for authors and editors
- Reviews undertaken by leading scholars
- Broad scope – chronologically, geographically and thematically
- Valuable as a resource for researching, teaching and studying history at undergraduate and graduate levels